Random Thoughts... on Celebs


  • Jones had bypass… no shit


  • Ritchie is preggers… who cares


  • Osama after Bobby… boy please


  • Lohan drunk again… are u surprised


  • Wonder on tour… please stop


  • Goldberg on view… yawn


  • Superhead giving HOdashin advice… and you are


  • Monique defending the N-word… just ignorant


  • Spears going insane… pure comedy


  • Barron removing Paris from will… ooo you done done it now


  • Murphy hit with paternity… condom was so much cheaper


  • Flava of Love 3… stop this insanity


  • Genarlow still in jail… travesty


  • Kelly on trial… finally

4 comments:

Tyson said...

Wassup Man,

I saw your pic on my friend shawn's page. I thought I would check you out. I like your blog. You are a regular Wendy Williams. Do you all get her in georgia??? she is a very big radio personality up here and she often has "Randdom" comments on celebrities. Anyway, just stopping by to show some luv. See ya,

Tyson

Mr. Jones said...

yeah, I'm not sure why Star felt the need to let us know she had the surgery. It was fairly obvious.

iii said...

You a regular Wendy Williams?? I can kinda see that. Keep doin your thang Reddmann. And what is goin on with Monique? Say anything to stay on the scene.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS FLAVOR OF LOVE 3, ILL BE THERE WATCHING EVERY EPISODE :)