5 Things I Will Miss About ATL: #3 The Nightlife

Atlanta's night life is by far not the most idealic, however it is probably one of the best out there right now.

Whether you are looking for the gay, straight, or mixed crowd... Atlanta has what alot of other cities doesn't have and that is options. Sunday through Saturday there is always a spot open to go to. On Sunday alone there are three different gay clubs open... Friday and Saturday there are four. And for these options... I will miss the Atlanta nightlife.

2 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

And that isn't enough to keep you here? Damn we gonna miss you! But you are gonna keep the blog right??????

Ty said...

I still have yet to experience the nightlife in ATL. Every time I go I am with friends or family and wind up not going.