Did You See Girlfriends Monday?


Well if you did or didn't that was the last episode... after several months of speculation that this was going to be the last season, the CW network has decided not to even shoot the remainder of the season.

Does Aaron die in Iraq or return to finally marry Joan?

What does William's baby look like?

Does Maya 'the authoress' write another book... have another child or adopt?

Does Lynn ever get a clue?

Now I was not a fan at first of this show... I hated the way they kept showing Joan talking to herself in that little bubble. But once I saw Jill Scott on the show I immediately started watching. Anyway for the rest of the story check out the Jawn Murray story over at Blackvoices.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy dont play with me

Unknown said...

I too feel that many strings were left untied. It's a great show, and it will be missed.

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ does lynn get a clue

That Dude Right There said...

They took away "All of Us", "Eve", and now "Girlfriends". I guess "The Game" is next. Then there won't be anything for me to watch on CW.

Chet said...

There are not many Black Programs to choose from as it is now and now you telling us that Girlfriends is on the list to be discountinued. As it stands The CW will be down to one remaining African American Cast /Black Program: The Game. Okay. I had become quite fond of the show here recently I think it is because I love me some Richard T. Jones and Mya, most of the cast was good.

Anonymous said...

It was never really the same after Jill Marie Jones left. Not too say she made the show or anything, but she was pivotal. And btw, I used to LOVE when they showed Joan talking to herself in the bubble!

Mr. Jones said...

I thought this show was cool. I mean, I didn't stop what I was doing to watch it, but if it was on, I'd check it out. It was more of a guilty pleasure than anything else.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I watch the show by accident (flipping channels) so I kind of lost interest already. Sad to see it go after so many seasons. I hope the ladies can get recover and not end up like the kids on the Cosby Show and Family Matters.