2. At what age does living like a college student become played? I totally understand that everyone is not into furniture and some people just don't care but seeing a perfectly able 30+yo with his mattress pushed up against the wall bothers me for some odd reason.
3. So I was having a conversation with a friend about a mutual acquaintance that is pissed that several people he knows hasn't supported his recent project. So just because I know do you, does that mean I have to purchase your project? Maybe after coming to your 100th show I realized maybe I am fine supporting your art from a distance? Entitlement again.
4. So Gary T. P. said that maybe everyone isn't in a recession and they have more money in their pockets than before... my response keep watching the news, companies are laying off large amounts of their staff every day. Being in a recession isn't about how much you have in your pocket but how much you have in your savings in case something does happen.
5. So after my colonic next week I am thinking of trying to just eat chicken and fish, or veggies. Let's see how long this lasts.
6. Volunteering to feed policemen and firemen that were working on Thanksgiving was a different experience from my normal volunteer work feeding the homeless but rewarding all the same.
7. Ok so I finally joined Facebook after nagging from a friend in Cali. This is 150 times better than Myspace which I just joined last year and now have discarded to the side.
8. So replacing the Obama dog story is Michelle Obama's Inaugural Ball gown. Of all the sketches on WWD, I personally like the Badgly Mischka and Kia Milla. Which do you like?
9. Lady O is doing a show from my former employer, The John F Kennedy Center, the day before the inauguration. I am so hustling to get a ticket to this show.
10. Are you cold yet?