Random Thoughts this Monday Morning


After a late night of partying with friends... I woke up this morning to hear the weather man stating it was 17 degrees in Washington... at that moment I made a new rule, "No getting out of bed until it is at least 20 degrees, hence I wasn't at work until 10am today.


I know many may think I am cold and callous for saying this but I am so freaking tired of hearing about Caylee Anthony, Natalee Holloway, and all the other blonde hair, blue eyed media fixations. I just honestly do not care about any of them.


For the first time in a long time there are several movies out and coming out over the next few weeks I want to see.


Am I the only one that could careless about Obama choosing Rick Warren to deliver the inaugural prayer... you can't please everyone all the time and he shouldn't have to.


But what I am pissed about is Oprah coming to the Kennedy Center in DC to tape a show during Inauguration weekend... and I COULDN'T GET A TICKET!!!


So I am thinking after my colonic next week to go to a mostly fish and chicken diet... I wonder how long this will last.


So I was cleaning out my closet a week ago trying to make space just for the clothes already in there and decided to remove 5 coats that I never wear. I placed the coats in the back of my SUV and have been randomly giving them to homeless people on the streets... I thought it would make me feel good but after the giving away the second one I sat in my car and cried when the guy told me he was 29. Life may have be rough but thank God for my blessings.


So the uninvited cousin incident played out last Friday, with him getting the word from my aunt that I was going to rent my place out and leave right after the inauguration for a training in Philly... well he finally called with way too much attitude. After setting the record straight and refusing to go into an argument about my plans and my house and his rudeness... I said I am done talking about this situation and good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well as fare as the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway, i feel for the families but im sick of the media not giving the same attention to black children, like they don't matter, or maybe we are not as careless with our children as white people are , hmmmm, ooops was that callous of me

Anonymous said...

A long night of partying it was. I need about 17 gallons of water today. Great seeing you last night. thanks for the laughs. Work at 10am......UMPH!

Unknown said...

don't you just hate going to work after a long night of partying?

I cleaned out my closet this weekend as well...who knew a man could have so many clothes...

I agree with on the Obama situation he shouldn't have to please everyone all the time

Anonymous said...

good to see the cousin situation worked out as expected lol

The Voice of DemondMaurice said...

I don't mean to sound like a bad person, but I am sick of these little dead white girls too. The media makes it sound like it's the saddest thing that has ever happened and don't get me wrong I feel for the families, but must it be on the news all day everyday.

Why can't Obama pick who HE wants to pray? I certainly don't want just anyone praying for me. People are going to have to get used to the fact that Obama is in charge. We are in for a different kind of experience with Obama and I am going to love every moment of him shutting people and their opinions DOWN.......