C. Baptiste-Williams at 5:56 PM Labels: random thoughts
1. Sherri Shepard is now synonymous with BET to me. Every time I hear it or see it... I cringe and feel we have been set back another 10 years as a people. The now 41yo has never voted. Seeing she has missed the past 5 Presidential elections alone was bad but her comment that she never voted because she "never knew the dates or anything." just made me hang my head in shame.
2. Why do people always compare artist against each other as if you can only like one or only afford to buy one CD? ie: Beyonce vs. Janet, NeYo vs. Usher, Danity Kane vs. ok let me stop...
3. I was thinking that I wouldn't have anything to watch on TV with this writer's strike but I am actually quite fine. Don't get me wrong I miss some of my shows but I don't think their strike is working.
4. No John Edwards... Super Tuesday may be the real Super Bowl. It will at least be an interesting day.
5. Damn... I'm hungry.
6. So the late Dr. King and Coretta Scott King are finally going to be grandparents... even if posthumously. We know the child isn't coming from good ole Dexter or loud mouth Bernice... but from MLK3, who happens to also be the only married King child.
7. After visiting ATL a few weeks ago I realized I don't really miss the city but just my crew. Not surprised seeing I felt the same way about DC when I originally left.
8. Analysts, on average, expect Exxon Mobil to report earnings of $1.95 per share and revenue of $114.89 billion during the fourth quarter, according to a survey by Thomson Financial. Gotta love that Bush!!
9. I wonder can I squeeze Blogtopia and Cat on the Hot Tin Roof into the same weekend.
10. If everyone who owes me money would pay me back... I could afford to buy the new LCD for the living room, get a new set of mattresses, pay for my trip to St. Kitts... but it was just a random thought.