- As much as I enjoy listening and looking at Clifford... I really could careless if he goes to jail or not. I am so over these wanna be mogul hood rats... that have garnered opportunity and wealth that many of us dream about only to get arrested for some dumb "keepin' it real" nonsense.
- When I was reading the story about Jermaine Jackson not having any money or employment to pay his wife child support, I thought it was a tad bit funny. But when they gave the back story that their 2 kids together are now siblings to their cousins. Mrs. Alejandra Jackson also has two teenage children from a previous relationship with Jermaine’s youngest brother Randy and has been living with Jackson’s mother Katherine for quite sometime. Now that is truly "keepin' it in the family".
- I wonder now that ABC is allowing Don "nappy headed hoes" Imus back on radio... will Dr. Preston Burke, played by Isaiah "hey fag" Washington, return and reunite with Christina.
- Why is it that certain people pay you no attention till your attention has moved on to someone else... someone they know... someone I find more interesting. Yet we are always looking for something real, but never give reality ourselves.
- To think at this stage in my life I thought I had friends and friendships figured out but everytime I turn around... some new revelation is made. But when a friend comes in town and doesn't even tell you... and then when you do call them because you found out from some random that they are here and they still make no effort to get up... it definitely wakes you and makes you realize you aren't as close as you once were.
- I need a lesson in office politics. I don't play that game well either. Why can't we just come, do our work, and go home.
- It amazes me that we as a people complain about the lack of black faces on TV but yet we continue to accept the nonsense of Flava of Love or I Love New York. I would rather see nothing than that corny, train wreck nonsense. We must not only demand more, but demand quality. In a time of Jena 6 an Genarlow... this is doing nothing to advance our race.
- I think that if one more person holds up traffic or hijacks a bus, because they want to kill themselves inconveniencing the rest of DC... they should let sniper John Mohammed take them out. It doesn't take 3 hours for you to want to kill yourself, if you are going to do it... JUST DO IT, so the rest of us can go on with our lives.
- So I wonder how long will it take for them to find a cure for the MRSA strain of staph infections, seeing that it killed 6000 more people than AIDS did in 2005. umm hmm no cure but we can give you a few drugs to let you live for 30 years.
C. Baptiste-Williams at 8:09 AM Labels: random thoughts