C. Baptiste-Williams at 8:00 AM Labels: random thoughts
1. Wasn't it a beautiful thing to see all the people wearing black yesterday in support of the Jena 6...
2. So we wore black on Thursday... now what?
3. I know I am going to get a couple hate emails for this one but who in ghetto hell names their child, Spontaneious?!?!?! After seeing some uncute chick on Top Model with that name, I changed my mind and decided that I am for steralization. Some people just shouldn't have kids.
4. Why is it that YOU decided to have kids... YOU decided to go part time and take the demotion... but I have to deal with your jealous attitude. Like I told the rude lil homeless girl by the metro... "Don't be mad at me for your life decisions."
5. Maybe instead of fighting for seat in Congress, DC should just ask for Federal Tax exemption... doesn't the Constitution say something like "No Taxation without Representation".
6. Am I the only one that is happy fall TV season is beginning?
7. So now that Kanye outsold 50... can I only hope he really does go away forever?!?!
8. Do people know how offensive it is to ask... "Oh you didn't like Atlanta?" I am not some contrive young fag that picks up and moves from city to city on a whim or a moments notice.
9. For the few people that have emailed or IMed me asking me what I think of OJ Simpson... I don't.
10. As I was walking down New Hampshire Avenue today... why did I feel like a stranger in a familiar city... its been less than 2 years.