C. Baptiste-Williams at 8:00 AM Labels: politics, random thoughts
1. I am not well that Ms. Joe Six Pack Hockey Mom bought her 7 year old daughter a Louis Vuitton purse.... actually I am jealous as a muthafucka.... jade as hell... I mean couldn't Jane the Plumber get me a duffle or a wallet??
2. If you are still claiming to be undecided... you are either slightly racist or stupid. I will let you decide.
3. I think these political ads on TV should be banned. I think they should just take an ad out in every paper... do a side by side comparison on where they stand on the issues... have a few debates.... and let us vote and leave my damn commercial breaks between Grey's Anatomy alone.
4. Speaking of getting rid of things... the Electoral College should be the first thing to go. I think if more Americans understood that their votes don't actually elect the President... this would be a more prominent issue.
5. So if McCain doesn't win... error when McCain doesn't win... does that mean Sarah "I Can See Russia from my porch" Palin is first in line to run for the Republican Presidential nomination in 4 years.
6. Why are people still interviewing the ultimate hater, Jesse "Never Had A Real Job' Jackson?
7. So Early Voting has started in several states... I wonder how they are going to fuck this up.
8. So I heard on the news that Philadelphia is preparing for possible riots... just in case Obama doesn't win... if they do riot I hope they don't destroy their own shit this time.
9. Is it just me or does anyone often wonder since McCain has millions... why doesn't he get his teeth whitened?
10. Damnit is it November 4th yet.... Enough Already!!