Thanks for Faith...

Today, I am heading down 95 to 85 to spend Thankgsiving in Atlanta with my mom and other family members. I hope everyone has a great holiday... I will be back in the District on Saturday night.

One tradition we have is to tell everyone what we are most thankful for. And this year, I am most thankful for my faith. It has been a rough 2 years, but I am thankful for the lessons learned and the belief that this is making me stronger and preparing me for something bigger. What are you most thankful for this holiday?

4 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

I'm thankful that for the first time in my life, I FEEL that there are people in my life that love me. To know it is one thing, but to FEEL it is another.

Chet said...

Thankful for many things you are and faith is one of them; keep in mind a spirit higher than your own is in the blessing business so always keep the faith. I am certain that your holiday will be a great one...enjoy.

Chet said...

I would have to say: "That I am most thankful for my health, family and the few good friends I cherish.

iii said...

I am thankful for living each and everyday. I am thankful for my family and friends being safe and doing their thing. Have a blessed and safe holiday.