What If


I really try not to dwell in the past. Things all happen for a reason... or at least that is what they say.

There are a lot of more important life decisions and situations that I wonder how life would be if things were different but last week something happened and it has left me wondering what if. As much as I want to stop... I can't. Every time I see him smile or say something assanine as he usually does... I just wonder what life would be like if the casual dates would have been more.

I know that today in this moment we are not in the same place and only the twisted friendship we have shared over the years would work... but it doesn't stop me from wondering... what if?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if what?

Unknown said...

those two words will forever elude us...

celeste said...

i dont see any harm in thinking about it... as long as it doesn't consume your life.