C. Baptiste-Williams at 12:00 AM Labels: random thoughts
1. I am really excited about some life changing decisions that I have thought about for a long time but finally taking the steps to make it happen. This is all I will say about it for now because it is still in its beginning stages... but a new life is coming in the next two years.
2. I don't understand why airfare hasn't gone down in this recession!! Tickets for my May vacation are still over $500.
3. Has anyone seen Harlem Heights on BET? The girls are extra and very high school but the boys... especially Jason and Pierre.... umm hmm.
4. Is it me or just the fact that the Wizards suck or does everyone think the NBA this season has been quite boring?
5. Seeing my birthday is coming up... id appreciate some free sessions with a trainer here in DC... lets make that happen.
6. Doesn't it bother you when people are so friendly that they forget they have a job to do for you... my leasing agent was supposed to have my new lease prepared 4 days ago and it still isn't ready. I need you to do your damn job then kackle with me about crazy ass residents.