C. Baptiste-Williams at 8:32 AM Labels: Oprah, random thoughts
1. So a friend of mine was attacked on his way to BeBar here in DC this past Sunday... and now lies in Howard University Hospital in a coma. Since promoters only care about the bottom line and not the safety of their crowds; since it isn't even safe to walk a block from your car to a bar, even in the Nation's capital; because the value of life is not something people seem to understand.... Be careful and alert of your surroundings
2. I guess the new Maxwell National tour means he is back... now can I get an album release date?
3. Aren't we all happy Oprah is back!
4. Why does it seem that all the good movies come out around the same time. Sometimes I can go weeks without wanting to see anything that has come out and then there will be a weekend like this one where there were 4 movies I wanted to see.
5. Back to LA later this week.... 2 trips in one month...
6. Back to the gym next week... its been a number of months now since I have been but I really need to get back to it. Maybe I need a workout partner... it is sooo easy for me to get distracted and fall off.
7. Why does it seem like everyone around me is more concerned with Hurricane Ike than I was and all were surprised by this. Yes Katirna was devestating to my family but it wasn't the first and won't be the last hurricane we go through. And it definitely wasn't the same situation.
8. I don't understand why people think this election is going to be close.... Obama and McCain are so polar opposites on the issues that it should be a cut and dry decision. It amazes me that the stunts of adding a woman to the ticket will persuade people to bypass how they feel about the true issues is quite disappointing.
9. Did anyone see The Family that Prey's... I hope it was better than that $*#!%(!? Meet the Browns.
10. Lawd JHud engaged to a I Love NY cast off.... what kind of fuckery. Let us go to the Lawd in prayer.
11. FLJ Jr.