C. Baptiste-Williams at 12:00 PM Labels: random thoughts
1. Do you really think Debra Lee watches BET at home?
2. Does ABC really need to give every show a 2 hour season finale?
3. And since we are on the topic of TV... did you catch the Season/Series? finale of The Game?? Well wether it is coming back or not may be in limbo but at least the last episode did bring about closure.
4. Am I the only one who could careless if Arizona Community College gave Obama an honorary degree... I mean he has a Harvard Law degree... really is it worth all the news coverage?
5. I would love to have the resources to start a news channel like CNN that reported the real news... not fake swine flu hysteria and the such but the reality of real news.
6. Does that fake Project Runway with Kelly Rowland still come on or has BRAVO lost interest like the rest of us?
7. So You Think You Can Dance premieres Thursday... finally!! I may be on vacation but I will be setting both DVRs.
8. While at a party this past weekend I overheard a comment by some people standing next to me about someone who had just walked into the party, stating the guy was rather ugly... now I hate to say that about people but he was quite unfortunate looking which made me wonder... is there a possibility for a universal unattractive? Is it possible that one person could be undesireable by all.
9. Although long... Angels and Demons was a great movie. Dan Brown should be proud of the work the screenwriter did to his novel.
10. Just in case you missed it.... I would really hate for you to miss it... check out this picture post by my good friend, The Districtrazzi