This has been a very odd week of news stories in the media. Just reminds me of my aunt walking away from the TV shaking her head muttering, "... in the last days, in the last days!"
- Everyone has heard about the two gay porn star twins breaking into the roofs of businesses in Philly... I have met Keyon a couple times including at the first and only ball that Frank took me to, I would have never guessed that this... let me leave that alone.
- Media Fake Out has led many DC DJs to speculate and have conversation about Kelly Rowland doing Playboy... First I don't think Matthew would allow it and second I think she has better sense to think posing nude and showing her vajayjay is not gonna sell any more albums.
- So gas is going to $4 a gallon... as ExxonMobil post billions and billions in profits. Looks like I will be in the market for a new car sooner than I thought. Maybe I will get a Mini to drive to work.
- So now that Obama and McCain are in a sissy fit fight over Iraq... does that mean the race is over for Hil.
- Speaking of sissy fights... I don't get the point of all these debates and squables. Nothing is ever new said at the debates. And we already know McCain is for seeing the war out and Obama wants out... can we move on and discuss other things like gas prices, unsafe food, and a recession... where do you guys stand on that.
- So this exchange student goes to Egypt and is starved by his host family... but yet stays for 4 months and loosing 60 lbs, now while my first thought was biiiiiitch that is one ole diet, my second thought to his quote, "I wanted to stick it out for a year.", makes me think what kind of dumb shit are you on.
- I swear this idiot lives in a fairyland...
- And I am not going to even comment on people trying to scare people from voting for Obama with that whole Somolian dress picture... I would say how dumb do you think people are but...